Introducing Crafter's Video Platform on AWS Media Services
Enterprise video - whether for training, corporate communications, marketing, customer engagement, or any number of other use cases - presents immense opportunities for business improvement. Both live video and video-on-demand (VOD) can dramatically help enterprises better engage with employees, partners, and customers -- and drive productivity and revenue.
Crafter Software and Amazon Web Services (AWS) introduces a new cloud-based enterprise video platform, Crafter's Video Center on AWS. A cost-effective solution for enterprise video, perfect for organizations looking for a consumer-like experience to manage, publish and deliver enterprise video content for any device and any channel.
Watch our webinar and learn:
- Best practices for enterprise video solutions - for training, communications, marketing, knowledge sharing, product launches, customer engagement, and more
- Why your enterprise video solution needs to be built on AWS Elemental Media Services
- Ways to leverage other cutting-edge AWS services such as machine learning, image recognition, serverless computing, IoT and others
- How to manage, publish, and deliver personalized video to any audience and device
- How to get started today with Crafter's Video Center on AWS